SAP 5 Year Review Report
In the original plan, you were asked to focus on the six pillars of the five year Diversity plan:
- Developing a Culturally Responsive Community
- Improving Campus Climate
- Building Critical Mass
- Expanding and Filling the Pipeline
- Developing and Strengthening Community Linkages
- Developing and Reinforcing Diversity Infrastructure
For your five year reviews, it is suggested that you:
- Provide an introductory paragraph regarding your school, college or units approach/philosophy regarding diversity planning
- Summarize the goals you have set and action items that you have accomplished the 5 year period.
- Summarize the ways that you have measured your progress
- Comment on progress made and areas of opportunity/improvement still needed
- Comment on directions that you foresee your college, unit, or school going in the future regarding your diversity efforts; and if you would like, discuss the tools, infrastructure or conditions that you feel you need in order to successfully move in that direction
Here is a template and a sample report provided by the OIED Assistant Vice Presidents to assist you in the process. If you need further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact the AVP assigned to your unit.
Thank you in advance for summarizing your college, school or unit progress—it will be quite helpful in the overall review of the effectiveness of the 5 year diversity plan.